Tucketts is a women-owned and operated business with a love for sustainability, a passion for spreading the message about the foot-brain connection, and the mission to elevate women through their feet. Tucketts are high performance, toeless grip socks that enhance the barefoot connection and give the confidence to step into any barefoot activity. Tucketts socks were patented in 2016 because of the unique open-toe design that retains the barefoot sensation while enhancing the foot-brain connection.The feet are the root of the body, and many times they get forgotten, hidden or disregarded. Tucketts brings awareness of the importance of the feet, and the impact created when people engage them as part of any workout. Tucketts allows sensory feedback to uphold best posture and balance. Easy to put on, the cotton blend wicks away moisture for all day comfort as the open toe design gives unrestricted wear-ability, regardless of toe shapes, sizes or asymmetries.
Creating a sustainable product and finding the balance between people, profit and planet has been our Founder’s mission, Paola Shah, since day one. She believes in the importance of diversifying the manufacturing industry and allowing consumers to have a positive impact with their purchase. She has successfully built a tight relationship with her factory in South America, achieving high quality productions as well as growing her business across multiple selling channels and countries.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At myinstantshopping.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
These are really nice socks. Good quality, nice grip, feel good but they are a lot smaller than I was expecting.
I actually bought these for pilates, but my husband asked to buy him a pair too, since his feet are on the smaller side. Perfect for summer weather. I would love these in a thicker style with closed toes for winter. We don't wear shoes in our house and these socks are great. They wash well. I washed in cold and dried my normal cycle. Not too hot so as not to remove the grippy dots on the bottom.
Actually I bought these not for yoga, but for everyday use. I have to wear socks with grippers at home otherwise I risk falling on slippery surfaces. So I have purchased many socks with grippers. These are probably my favorite so far. They have open toes, which is perfect for Texan summers. Fit well, nice quality and enough grippers on the bottom to ensure I do not fall. I would recommend them to anyone who needs socks with grippers for walking at home.
These turned out to be the perfect non-slip socks. The size was perfect whether my feet were swollen or not, because they stretch enough to work either way. They also hug my feet and do not slip down or slide around.They are SO much better than the common socks I used before for my yoga practice.
I had the same socks, just in lavender color before. I’m really happy with how comfy and soft they are and that I don’t really have to go barefoot anymore in our jym, which is a bit cold for me.
Tried other yoga socks before, but couldn’t get the size right. I was lucky with these ones though. They don’t slip off the foot during training and stay on for the entire session.