Little Moon Essentials is a bath and body care brand that is devoted to providing high-quality, natural remedies for the body, mind, and soul through aromatherapy. We pride ourselves in our handcrafted process creating formulas with carefully sourced ingredients while using earth-friendly practices. All Little Moon Essentials products are cruelty-free, planet-friendly, and hand made by our team in the USA. Our mission is to provide natural remedies that will improve your physical and emotional well-being, so you can feel your best every day.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At myinstantshopping.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
I like all the products, but the conditioning salve is my favourite. This is a very small amount. It reminds me of the size of lip balms in a small tin. A little bit seems to go a far way. Appearance: This looks like a lip balm. That kind of texture. It is not like a lotion or cream. How I used it: First, I read it was a skin conditioning salve. I didn't catch the belly butter until I received the tin and saw it on there. Then, I scratched my head and wondered I was trying. What it is: This is something that I can definitely use on my skin. The ingredient list is simple. It contains things that I use when I make my own lotions and such. I try to stay away from the long list of ingredients that I really don't want to put in my body. Reading the description, it can be used on any dry part of the body like elbows, knees, cuticles. It can be used for cradle cap and stretch marks. For me, using it more as a salve for the dry parts of my body. I tried this about 3 evenings in a row between my fingers where my skin can be dry. Also on my cuticles and elbows. It worked very well. A little seems to go a far way. I feel it worked very well. Moisturizing but not leaving me greasy. The fragrance is extremely faint. This is a good thing for me.
I love using the salve in the evening before bedtime on my feet. I sleep so much better when I moisturize and rub my feet before crawling into bed. This stuff is wonderful! It feels so good and smells wonderful too. It has a wonderful citrus and lavender scent - from natural essential oils. The oils soak into my skin without feeling greasy. This little jar is so nice for travel - such a treat in a small package - you only need a little - a little goes along way! Love this!
Love this product SO much, especially sleep-inspiring salve! I struggle with sleep and this has helped a lot. Sleep meds leave you feeling sluggish, while this ointment "lulls" you to sleep. Wonderful discovery!
These products are awesome! It smells amazing and has definitely helped me relax a little more before I go to bed. I would recommend it especially if you are a fan or aromatherapy.
Love using the bath salt in my bath and soaking made my skin feel very nice will definitely be buying more