Modern. Classy. Affordable.
Inspired by our two sassy & spunky dachshunds Maya The Dox and Winston The Dox, we created Sassy Woof to deliver a dog apparel experience that makes your fur-baby feel comfortable and fit for daily use. Our designs are the direct result of endless hours of careful thinking and meticulous attention to detail and crafting. We focus in developing new accessories and products every season to keep your pup’s wardrobe as fresh as yours without breaking the bank. Our customers are like our family and we love interacting with each and all of you!
Sassy Woof is a small business proudly based out of the suburbs of Washington D.C. A portion of our proceeds are donated to animal charities because no pet should suffer in this world.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At myinstantshopping.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Soft and cute, pretty good price
These are so cute for my puppy!!! She’s ready for fall and I’m dying because they’re exactly what I wanted. They came as advertised and are nice and soft. Durable but not super heavy. She is a 7 month old pug puppy and it fits her perfect. They should work when she grows up. Anyway, love them!
I bought these for my Boston Terrier who is roughly 21 lbs. I wasn’t sure how they would fit on him because he’s on the smaller side yet has a pretty thick neck. The material is soft enough to fold as many times and give a good tie around the neck without it feeling flimsy. I bought these on a whim for his birthday and I’m very happy I went with this brand. Im not able to fully comment on the durability since he has only had them a few days, but I don’t see them falling apart anytime soon!
I was worried they wouldn’t be big enough, considering our pup English lab. They actually fit him comfortably! Our puppy Irish Setter is still growing, but they’re super cute!! Great!
They're cute, but not what I expected. They're pretty small for my dogs.
They are exactly as described. High quality.